Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up



























So when I started this blog I was very excited. At first I was really good at keeping up with it. Now as you know not so much. We have had a baby since which has taken up a lot of my time. Xander is a good baby but is a lot like Jackson was as a baby. He likes to be held and does not like to sleep. So with that being said and considering that I have 4 other young boys life keeps me very busy.

So lets play catch up. We have been doing a lot with the recent holidays and school activities. Conner had his 100th day of kindergarten and we made a shirt with 100 items on it that was very fun for him. We had valentines day the kids had fun with that. We had a all red day and ended the day with delivering heart sugar cookies to some friends in the neighborhood. We also had a good st. Patty's day everything we ate that day was green we enjoyed that. Mikes parents came in February the kids really enjoyed spending time with them. We went to jumping jacks and the children's musem with them thanks grandma and grandpa. There grandpa also brought Jackson and Conner some coins that they put together with him they thought that was really cool.

We also had Easter and that was a lot of fun. We went to aunt Terry's house where aunt Dana and Terry made a great hunt for the kids they have enough candy to last the rest of the year. They really love that!!! Sorry I realize this is boring so I will stop now and just share some pics. I will try to keep up with the blog. If I do I won't have so much to catch up on and it won't be so boring.

2 comments:

  1. It's not boring...It's fun to hear what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green dishes! Welcome back to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete