Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Way Of Life!!!


Most of you know Mike lost his job the beginning of February. This has been one of the most frustrating things I have ever had to endure. I felt very helpless and out of control. He has now found a job which is good. This job is something I have always wanted. A regular schedule a very stable company etc. I have to say it has turned my life upside down. Mike leaves for work at 7:30am does not return until 5:45pm. I like it and I don't. It keeps me very busy and motivated but I got very used to his very flexible schedule before. On the other hand I hated his last schedule. What I did like about it was he could help with the kids in the morning. Now I am flying solo. I no longer have the chance to help with the kids school which I hate. Next year I am going to try to start up a baby sitting co-op and see how that works so I can continue doing that. We are very blessed that he has found a job. Change is hard, the person I feel the most sorry for is our little baby Xander he got so much attention when Mike was home now not so much! All will be well and we look forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment