Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Conner!




SO I am a day late again. I just wanted to have a chance to write about my sweet Conner who is now 6! I can't believe it. Time sure flies, I love Conner so much. He has grown so much in the last year. His ability to learn has grown leaps and bounds. His speech has improved amazingly. I have spent many days and nights worrying about Conner. Now not so much he has adjusted very well and I am very happy about that. He is a very loving kid. He loves his little brothers and takes very good care of them. He thinks of others all the time. He is very laid back I love that about him. He has a very sensitive heart. We love Conner so much and are so happy to have him as a son. Happy Birthday Conner!!

1 comment:

  1. You know, sometimes I just can't believe that you have five!

    This one sounds like a great one.

    ReplyDelete