Monday, April 12, 2010

My Little Baby














So I realize I have not said much about my sweet little baby Xander so now I will. We love having him with us he is a joy. I am having a very hard time realizing he is our last baby. I am trying to soak up all the baby time I have left with him! He has already changed so much. I can hardly believe it. He eats baby food now. He is not sleeping through the night. I wish he was, he gets up once or twice each night. He just eats then goes back to sleep. He loves all of his brothers they all take such good care of him. I already see a great bond between him and the boys. He started rolling over at 6 months. He has his two bottom teeth now. He is also sitting up. He has done this all in just a matter of a month. A lot has happened in his 6 month. He loves attention and acts nothing like what you would think a 5th child should. We love him and I don't know what I would do without him. We love you Xander!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute Brittaney! Thanks again for coming last week, it was good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big!! He is a great mix of all your boys. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete