Friday, November 6, 2009

Will Work For Food!


So Jackson and Conner had practice for there upcoming Primary program tonight. When they got home the first thing they said was " we had pizza but, they would only let us have 2 slices" they also had a ice cream. Once they got settled it began " I am hungry" Conner proceeded to have a banana, cheese stick, grapes, and 2 drinks. He would have had more but I stopped him. Jackson had a banana, and some cheese. Conner says " Mom I need to eat a lot so I can get big and strong!" and Jackson says " we are hungry boy's and that is all there is to it!" We go through so much produce in a week it would be great to grow a banana tree in our back yard along with a apple tree, strawberries and grape's. We need a cow both for milk and meat. I am worried if it is already this bad. I have no idea what we are up for in the future with 5 growing boys!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny!! I love the picture, they are all so very handsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a dago pickle basket hanging in your kitchen? Those are quite handy I hear.

    ReplyDelete