Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Britt, you mean the world to us!

myWWDiS 2009 -- click here
Every year on November 17th our family has a milestone. Brittaney was diagnosed with a rare type of leukemia 14 years ago today. She was and is very lucky and bless to be alive.

To Britt,

I just wanted to let her know that I will never understand how terrible it was, but I am so grateful every day that you are alive even if I don't show you. Our little family wouldn't exist without you Britt. I love you so much. Sorry that I am such an insensitive man sometimes. You deserve everything the world has to offer. 5 men is this world will always be extremely grateful that you had great doctors that helped you to survive the leukemia. My world wouldn't exist without you!

Love,

Michael, Jackson, Conner, Grayson, Maxwell, Xander

No comments:

Post a Comment