Sunday, November 22, 2009

Falling For Fall

We also went to Gardner Village to see the witches!






Jackson Dressed up as his favorite book character Skippy John Jones for his class party.










It has taken me a long time to finally post what we have been up to this fall. We really enjoyed the nice fall weather we have had. We went to Cornbellies which was really fun. They have so much to do there. Max had so much fun on the slides and they were really big. Max went down them all on his own, he is growing up so fast. At the end we picked out our pumpkins it was a really good day. Max and Grayson got to go twice this year. Mike took them for Grayson's preschool field trip.

We had a great Halloween the weather was great in fact I think the weather was better then they said it was going to be :] We went to aunt Terry's house and had great food and company. I also had the chance to go to Conner's Halloween party at his school that was a lot of fun. I was in charge of helping with the bracelets that is something I could do without. The kids got a lot of candy for Halloween and they still have a lot! They really enjoyed the holiday and can't wait until next year.

Getting ready for Halloween I made 4 batches of sugar cookies. While I was making them I asked the children what they wanted for dinner. Jackson replies with " we want cookies for dinner!" And I said OK you should have seen the look on his face. Later Conner asked what are we having for dinner? I said cookies Conner looks at me and said " Are you real or fake?" I said yes that we were going to have cookies, he was puzzled. We ended up having cookies for dinner with fruit and yogurt they thought it was great. I figured you have to that once and a while.

In November we went to my brother Brandon and family's house for Henry's birthday. We were able to have it outside, which was amazing! It was a dog themed party and a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed spending the day outside. After the party we decided to go to Temple Square, something we haven't done since Jackson and Conner were very young. We were able to see the SLC Temple and grounds and the kids learned a lot about the temple.

Over all we had a great Fall, I love this time of year. If only we could skip winter, now that would be great! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment