Monday, November 30, 2009

Friday Fun!


I have never went shopping on black Friday before. It was actually a lot of fun I went with a friend of mine and her sisters. We started at Toys R Us at about 11:45 p.m that did not last long the line was crazy! So we decided to go to Target and wait in line for 5 hours when we got there the line was short. So thanks to my good friend Jenny who lives close to Target we borrowed some chairs and blankets. I got everything I wanted and had some fun while we waited. I am not sure I will do it each and every year but maybe, we will see.

1 comment:

  1. The one in Orem? My brother and I were there, too! I wonder why I didn't see you...oh yeah, there were about sixty thousand people there.

    It's been fun reading up on what you've been up to, and now I know some stuff about your family that I probably shouldn't...

    Have a great Christmas, Brit!

    ReplyDelete