Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?
















I am having major anxiety! Jackson is starting first grade tomorrow and whenever I think about it I panic. I remember when he was born like it was yesterday and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I have a hard time thinking he will be eating lunch on his own. Jackson eats very slow and I worry he won't finish his food on time and he will come home starving. I know some of you may think I am crazy but, just wait until you have your first baby go to school all day. I have kept a short leash on all of my kids. You will not see my kids running around the neighborhood on there own I am not sure when that will happen. I guess it is time to let go and let my sweet J-Baby grow up but it will be and is very hard. I know he will be ok and so will I it will just take some time. He told me the other day that he really wasn't that excited to start 1st grade. He wasn't excited about Kindergarten either but, he ended up loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment