Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Point





We went to Thanksgiving Point the day before Jackson started school. We haven't been there since we moved away from that area, we had a lot of fun and it was like the kids experienced it for the first time all over again. We went to the children's garden and the Dinosaur Museum. Max was very excited about the water and dove right in. The older boy's really enjoyed everything I am glad we had the opportunity to do that before Jackson's first day of school. On the way up to Thanksgiving Point I asked Jackson about school and if he was excited? he got very quiet and I looked back at him and he was teary eyed. I asked him if he was ok and he said "I am just trying to rap my head around how it is going to be tomorrow I don't know how it is going to be" I couldn't believe he said that sometimes I think he is 6 going on 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment