Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grandma Lassen


Today is our Grandma's Birthday, I have been thinking about her a lot lately. I wish that I could have gotten this written a little earlier, but I really felt like I needed to do it regardless of the time. She is an amazing person and I know she is doing great things where she is at now. We miss her a lot and in our own selfish ways wish she was here with us. I will never have enough to say about her. She is one of the most amazing people I will ever meet, We are extremely thankful that we had her as a Grandma, she was not only a Grandma to me but also to my kids. She was just a great person all in all and you could always count on her. Family was extremely important to her and she held our family together. I am so grateful for her love and support and miss her each and every day of my life. She is missed by all and I wish that today I could have made her a birthday cake like I have in the past. She will always be in my heart. When the time comes for me to have our last baby I will miss her more then anything she has always been there and has loved all of our babies. We love you Grandma and think of you often. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of her today also. Happy birthday, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete