Monday, July 13, 2009

Vasectomy


So I have been wanting to post this for a long time and just have not gotten to it. Mike had this procedure done the end of June and I couldn't have been more happy. This means we are done having kids and if all goes well I will never be pregnant again. I am looking forward to raising the wonderful boys we have now and moving on to the next step of our lives. So just a little info on this procedure I thought I would explain what it involved. All you need is a husband willing to get it done a doctor, a jockstrap, one Valium, And a frozen bag of peas waiting for him when he gets home. Mike wasn't too bad about it, but I have to say I wasn't to sympathetic after haveing as many kids I have this is the least he could do. Some of you may think we are crazy for posting this but this was a huge decision for us as a couple and we are happy it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment