Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Love My Boys!


As a lot of Mom's know there are those days that you are just happy to be a Mom. Today was one of those days for me it started off a little hard I was feeling really sick but it ended up great! Grayson has made it 2 days now with no accidents! Conner is writing his name better then ever, Jackson did a homework sheet with addition and subtraction almost all on his own. And Max is getting much better his rash is all but gone and he is more mobile then ever he has been crawling up and down the stairs. Grayson has also been sleeping in his BIG BOY bed and when he wakes up in the morning he brings me the clothes he wants to wear that day and they always match! He is growing up so fast well they all are and it is amazing to watch. So really nothing too significant but a good day of having the opportunity watching my boys change and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment