Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010



This year is the first year we have let kids stay up to bring in the new year and I have to say it was well worth it. Jackson and Conner stayed up and loved it! We had a great dinner after we got the younger kids ready for bed. Once they were in bed we played games had brownie Sunday's and just talked. We watched the count down and had sparkling cider at midnight. They thought it was great. I thought for sure they would have slept in but no such luck. I hope everyone had a good new year celebration. This one goes down in the books for me!

2 comments:

  1. Boy you change your background a lot! Looks like you had a lot of fun on New Years! We didn't do anything much. Tyson stayed up playing video games with his brother, I went to bed, Erin slept not very well because of her cold. Hopefully the rest of the year will be much better than the start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, Brit!

    ReplyDelete