Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Times Are Changing

I can't believe how hard it is for me to accept the fact that I will never have a little baby again! I know that I would never be able to handle another pregnancy again. That does not change the fact that I would love to have more! Xander is growing so fast and I only wish he was equipped with a pause button so I could press it once and a while. The change has been hard for me to except. We just moved Max into Grayson's room the other night. He screamed the first time we put him is his crib in that room. I sobbed, I have never been so emotional like this before. Max grew up overnight he went from my non mobile baby to mobile in about a second. Now he plays with the big bros like nothing else. He still really loves to be cuddled he loves mommy daddy time I love that. I love it when the boys get older and learn and develop. I also know it happens all too soon. I put Xanders 0-3 months clothes away because he is a giant. I felt lost and did not know what to do with myself. When I have put those away before I always knew a baby would be in them down the road. Change is good I just wish it didn't have to change so quickly! I love my boys and can't wait to see what the future holds I just hope they will always want me as much as I need them in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I had a coworker warn me about how fast they change. She said she always was looking forward to the next stage..."if only she could sit up, if only she could crawl, if only she could talk". She said she regrets that and told me to savor the moments. It's really hard for me to put away clothes that don't fit anymore, too, and I know I'll have one more! So I really try to enjoy Erin in the stage she is in right now, and take a lot of pictures. I agree with the pause button thing. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete