Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spring 2009







I thought I would share what we did this spring given that we have now officially welcomed SUMMER! Starting on a sad note we said goodbye to our wonderfull Grandma Lassen who we all loved and spent a lot of time with. The kids still talk about her and have a lot of confusion and sadness, they were very close to her and were able to spend time with her. She passed away from a long fought out battle with Leukemia I have never met anyone with such strength and love,we love you Grandma.



We were able to go to Disneyland which was a great time had by all. We were gone for seven days in April and we went to Disneyland for six days straight, we were able to spend great quality time with our family. I would love to go back every year if we could but I think it will be more like every two to three years.



Jackson and Conner celebrated their 5th and 6th birthday and we had a great party for them as always.



In May for Memorial day we had a barbque at our Aunt Terry's house and we also had the opportunity to spend some time in Park city that was a lot of fun the kids loved it!



Jackson gradutated from kindergarten which was a big to do and did a great job in his program. Conner graduated from preschool. He really misses school and wants to go back. Jackson had his first spring soccer experience and after that was over was able to start T ball which he really enjoys. I would have to say we have had a very eventful Spring I am sure there is more but this is what sticks out the most.

1 comment:

  1. Disneyland was great. Clete is still sending me links for deals for next year...I don't think I have a choice if we go or not! I am not complaining, it was a blast. It was also fun to hang out with you while you were there for a bit. When you decide to go again, maybe we can be there at the same time again and meet up a couple of times?!!!
    BTW - Love your pics of the kids! I LOL every time!

    ReplyDelete