Monday, June 8, 2009

Grayson


I never realized how hard it was to be a mom until I have experienced Grayson he is a very active little boy or you can call him "curious"as my Grandma would always say. He never stops he is always into something and I really just can't keep up! Today in just a minute he got into our medicine cabinet he finished off the childrens Motrin which wasn't much, ate the rest of the Zicam which I tried to get him to spit it out and he refused, I called poison control and they said it was no big deal! It was to me and even though I had the gates up in the kitchen he still managed to climb over the bar and get into the top cabinets. I immediatly went to Wal-Mart bought locks and put all the medicine in the cabinets over the stove hopefully that will solve the problem. He can open child proof bottles and sometime I wonder what he can't do. The only thing that keeps me from going crazy is that he is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment