Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pregnancy

This is a subject that I am very familar with, Since I have been pregnant for the last 3 years I am very ready for this phase of my life to be over. I don't want anyone to think that I am not very greatful for the great oportunity I have had to have kids that is all I have wanted my whole life and didn't know If I would ever have the chance. It is an amazing experience and wouldn't trade it for anything my kids are amazing and I couldn't ask for anything better then to be a Mom. I just am ready to pass on the torch to all of those other women who will be having kids and I watch from the sidelines and support them anyway I can. I Have decided in the last couple of months of pregnancy I am going to enjoy this pregnancy due to the fact it is my last! And I would also like to take this time to thank everyone especially my kids and husband for putting up with me and my crazy awful behavior while being pregnant. this is just been on my mind the last couple of days so I thought I would put it in words and post it.

2 comments:

  1. You should add up all the time you have spent pregnant... At least you are not one of those psycho preggo ladies, sometimes I have forgotten you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deciding which one is to be your last is bittersweet...(sigh)Babies are so amazing, yet it's going to be fun to grow up with our kids and start doing other things...It's been fun to be pregnant together a few times! So here's to growing up with our kids...well technically after you have this last one.

    ReplyDelete