Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cut Us A Break

I am not one for people feeling sorry for me in fact I try my hardest not to let that happen! I now have had enough Mike lost his job last February. After he had applied for over 50 jobs he was given 2 offers. He started in April and really enjoyed it. We were struggling because he was getting paid a lot less but we were happy that he had a job. today he lost that job do to some changes in the company. His boss quite and the CEO And CFO wanted less sales people. Given the fact he and a few others were hired most recent he was let go. I have no words for this. I have handled a lot in my life this is something I am not handling well. I need strength and I need not to ask why me but WHY NOT ME!!! It is really hard to do and I wish I knew why. Mikes confidence is shattered and I really hope we can pull through with faith. I know worse things can happen trust me I have been through them. I needed to get that off my chest. All I ask is for prayers that would be great thanks.

5 comments:

  1. That stinks! Best of luck to you guys. I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you guys! I'll pray for you, no problem. Best of luck in the new search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that this happened to you...again!!
    I hope that it will work out sooner than later! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't pray, but I'll send out good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember that these moments are only temporary...

    ReplyDelete