Saturday, September 19, 2009

Xander Is Here!













So yes finally it is time to share our Xander with you. Having him has been amazing and I am so grateful for our family. This has been the best time of my life and also the most difficult. All my life all I have wanted to be is a Mom I took care of my cabbage patch dolls when I was young like they were alive. And when I was sick didn't even know if I would be able to have children. Well look at us now what a great life. The sad part is that I will not be having anymore children and the great part is I am done! What I am saying is that it is very bitter sweet. I have had all kinds of emotion and I am not much of an emotional person. After being pregnant for what has been most of our marriage I am ready to move on and help our children learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment